10 great reasons to buy from BURIEN CHEVROLET
1. We believe you are our guest and we appreciate your arrival.
2. Our business model is built on the pillars of ethics and integrity with a family focus. Before, during, and after a sales experience we seek to exceed your expectations as our guest. You will always feel special at Burien Chevrolet.
3. Our owners, the Anderson family have been active in the Burien/ West Seattle community for over 34 years. Starting with their teen years as wash boys/or porters, sales consultants, and service writers, Dean & Alan Anderson have worked as most of the chairs in our dealerships. After completing their training, Dean & Alan both graduated from the Prestigious National auto dealer’s dealer Candidate Academy.
4. Burien Chevrolet is continually involved in local charities and community! To name a few: Susan G Komen, Military Veterans Administration, National Disabilities, and annual championships.
5. Most of our employees have worked for Burien Chevrolet for over 16 years. That includes our General Sales Manager, Service Manager, Parts Manager, Body Shop Manager, Used Car Manager, Fleet Manager, and General Manager.
6. The Service Department retains 2 World Certified GM ASE Master Technicians.
7. Our Salesman are Chevrolet Certified sales people. We know all the answers to your Chevrolet questions!
8. 100 % GM Certified Pre-owned Inventory. Vehicle ownership with value added warranty and 2 years free maintenance. Gas and GO.
9. Saturday Service with extended hours 9am to 3pm. Come watch your favorite college team on our Plasma TV at Burien Chevrolet during a quick lube or repair.
10. Great Location, almost all roads lead to Burien Chevrolet. We are just about 14 minutes from anywhere South of the 520 freeway.
Multiple top award winners of General Motors Mark of Excellence. 2006, 2007, 2010, and 2011!